Re: [opensuse] Boxed 10.2 orders
  • From: Nikolaos Ladis <ndladis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 13:02:50 +0200
On Wednesday 27 December 2006 15:34, jdd wrote:
> James Tremblay a ιcrit :
> > for the next day and even Saturday the 23rd, but still not everyone or
> > even hardly anyone got their copy until after X-mas.
>
> here, in France, I got my gift copy before christmas, but
> didn't say so not to eager the people waiting :-()
>
> enjoy
> jdd
> --
It will be very kind of you to tell me if you got your gift from US or from a
European dealer, as I have miserably failed to locate anybody in my country
(Greece) selling 10.2.
I cannot locate either a major European dealer who sells it.
It is the first time that I've noticed such a delay in distribution here, and
that's very sad indeed. :-(

Thanks
Nick