Re: [opensuse] Diff. between OpenSuSE and SuSE Linux Enterprise
  • From: "Brett I. Holcomb" <brettholcomb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 17:23:18 -0500
As long as the updates are to stable released versions I don't consider that a
problem. For the kernel I do my own updates by downloading and building and
don't allow the system to update for me. For anything else if there is a new,
released, non-beta version I'll probably update to it anyway. I do not do
alphas, betas, release candiates, etc.

--

Brett I. Holcomb