Re: [opensuse] who cares? (was: 10.2 boxed set arrived)
  • From: Darryl Gregorash <raven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 15:24:25 -0600
On 2006-12-26 17:32, Sargon wrote:
> I just arrived home from work, and what a surprise: my 10.2 boxed set
> was waiting for me.

Thank you all for the fine updates on a) your order status, or lack
thereof (in the other thread), and now b) letting us all know that your
orders are now being filled.

However, it is all quite unnecessary. It would have been much more
instructive to be able to read something about your experiences in
installing it, but even that is not necessary, unless you're having
problems.