Re: [opensuse] Kweather
  • From: Michael Nelson <michaelnel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 06:04:44 -0800
On Wed, Dec 27, 2006 at 06:01:35AM -0700, jim barnes wrote:

> Try adding another (random) station to Selected Stations. I had deleted
> "Unknown Station" initially, and my choice didn't show until I added
> another.

That didn't work for me. I had chosen San Francisco and Guadalajara Mexico.
Still didn't allow me to select anything from the dropdown box. After
editing the file manually as previously mentioned, it works.

Unfortunately, it's all in metric, and I don't see any way to change it even
inside the config files.

So, I've abandoned it again and am using a combination of the weather plugin
in Firefox and the weather plugin in gkrellm. Both work fine, unlike
Kweather.

Michael

--
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is
"God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to

San Francisco, CA