[opensuse] Kweather
  • From: Matthias Titeux <matthias.titeux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 11:29:58 +0100
Hi,

Since OpenSuSE 10.1, I noticed that Kweather don't work properly.
I am able to install it (package Kdetoy I think), and launch the applet in the
tray.
However, when i select a weather station (anywhere in the world, USA,
France....), Kweather say that the station is off.
On OpenSuSE 10.0, the same station works and Kweather reports the weather
nicely.

It is not a big problem obviously, but still, the problem persists in OpenSUSE
10.2 and I don't understand what's wrong.

What is odd, is that kweather seems to be able to fetch informations because
when I am in the menu where you configure the stations - and I do a refresh -
the icons associated with the stations change to display the weather (sunny,
cloudy...).

Is anyone have any idea ?

Thank you.

And Happy X-mas hollydays

Matthias

Matthias Titeux, PhD
Departement de génétique des maladies epithéliums
INSERM U563 - CPTP
Pavillon Lefebvre, 5ème étage
CHU Purpan
31059 Toulouse cedex 03