[opensuse] Re: Boxed 10.2 orders
  • From: Russ Fineman <russbucket@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 08:24:47 -0800
Tom Patton wrote:

> [...]
>
> The product that you have purchased is a made to order product. This
> means when the order is placed, our manufacturing department starts the
> process of creating the product, this can take up to 7 business days to
> complete. At that time the product will ship out and a tracking number
> will be emailed to you. This will allow you to follow you packages
> progress on its way to your location.
>
> Thank you for contacting Digital River for shopNovell. If you have any
> further questions or concerns, please "reply" to this e-mail.
>
> Sincerely,
> Brandon T.
> Customer Service
> Digital River for shopNovell
> shopnovell_service@xxxxxxxxxx
> http://shop.novell.com/custserv
> 1-877-4NOVELL
> Case ID 1598xxxx
>

> Original Message Follows:
> -------------------------
>
> Good morning, YiJing,
>
> Does this mean that Opensuse10.2 has been an overwhelming success? Can
> you tell me how many packages you HAVE delivered here in the States?
>
> Thanks for a reply, and Happy Holidays to you.
>
> Tom
>

> On Fri, 2006-12-22 at 06:08 -0600, Novell Customer Service wrote:
>> Dear Thomas Patton,
>>
>> We apologize for the inconvenience, unfortunately, the product that
> you
>> ordered is on backorder. Although we do not have an estimated arrival
>> date, we are working with the vendor to obtain more stock as soon as
>> possible. As soon as we receive your product it will be promptly
> shipped
>> and you will receive a confirmation email at the address you supplied
> on
>> your order. Rest assured that we will not charge your card until the
>> product ships. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
>>
>> Thank you for contacting Digital River for shopNovell. If you have any
>
>> further questions or concerns, please "reply" to this e-mail.
>>
>> Sincerely,
>> YiJing C.
>> Customer Service
>> Digital River for shopNovell
>> shopnovell_service@xxxxxxxxxx
>> http://shop.novell.com/custserv
>> 1-877-4NOVELL
>> Case ID 1598xxxx
>>

>> Original Message Follows:
>> -------------------------
>>
>> A shopper has emailed customer service with a request.
>>
>> Selected reasons to contact customer service: ShippingQuestion -
>> ArrivalDate
>> Shopper email: thpnalb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>
>> Shopper comments: You say it is available on 12/18, I ordered on
> 12/12,
>> and the order still says in process.
>>
>> When will it ship, and why the dang delay? I fully expected to
> install
>> it this week while on vacation. Not much hope now!
>>
>> Tom in NM
>>
>> If an associated requisition exists, then the following fields will be

<snip>
Yes I received some bull like this also. What's custom ordered. The last
email I got said:
We apologize for the inconvenience. We are currently in contact with the
shipper for detailed information about your order. You should be
contacted back within 72 hours with further information about your
shipping status. We appreciate your patience.

Thank you for contacting Digital River for shopNovell. If you have any
further questions or concerns, please "reply" to this e-mail.

Sincerely,
Chad H.
Customer Service
Digital River for shopNovell