Re: [opensuse] Goodbye to suse
  • From: John Andersen <jsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 00:36:14 -0900

On Monday 25 December 2006 19:28, Jay Smith wrote:
> You rarely get instant gratification on these mailing lists cause solving
> these problems is a process. I don't think you can expect to go to a
> mailing list such as this or any linux mailing list and expect an easy
> answer.

Actually my experience is that you get your answer to all solvable
problems usually within an hour of posting on the list.

Then there are 5 days worth of pontificating and posturing as
the thread drifts further and further from the point. As witness
this very post of mine.

Unsolvable problems (hardware problems, and those questions so arcane
and obscure as to require kernel hackers to respond) tend to never
get answered.
--
John Andersen