[opensuse] Boxed 10.2 orders
  • From: Tom Patton <thpnalb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 16:21:46 -0700
Ok, now this is really wierd and disturbing...

I just received a second reply from Digital River, and it conflicts with
the first "backorder" excuse.

WHAT IS custom order about the OpenSuse10.2 boxed set????????????????
Is this a "US ONLY" release???????????????

I guess it is impolite to "publish" another persons' email, but as they
were in response to my inquiry...here goes:

Dear Tom Patton,

The product that you have purchased is a made to order product. This
means when the order is placed, our manufacturing department starts the
process of creating the product, this can take up to 7 business days to
complete. At that time the product will ship out and a tracking number
will be emailed to you. This will allow you to follow you packages
progress on its way to your location.

Thank you for contacting Digital River for shopNovell. If you have any
further questions or concerns, please "reply" to this e-mail.

Sincerely,
Brandon T.
Customer Service
Digital River for shopNovell
shopnovell_service@xxxxxxxxxx
http://shop.novell.com/custserv
1-877-4NOVELL
Case ID 1598xxxx

Original Message Follows:

Good morning, YiJing,

Does this mean that Opensuse10.2 has been an overwhelming success? Can
you tell me how many packages you HAVE delivered here in the States?

Thanks for a reply, and Happy Holidays to you.

Tom