Re: [opensuse] Goodbye to suse and why not stay, The Linux Wall
  • From: Mathias Homann <admin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 16:19:41 +0100
Pascal Bleser schrieb:
> Have a look at this:
> http://opensuse-community.org/Restricted_Formats
> and suggest how we could enhance it (i.e. make it easier to understand
> and apply).

I looked, I found it easy enough to understand. If THAT is too
complicated for someone, maybe that person should not try to operate
complicated machinery (like, a bottle opener).

I'm not trying to be offensive here, but the internet is in it current
sorry state (1 out of 2 windows machines backdoored and/or trojaned,
hence abused for mailing spam or phishing attacks, and for ddos-ing and
dictionary attacks) exactly because it's the "in" thing to be online,
even if you dont actually know why, where, or how, and if you don't have
the slightest clue about security, who cares. Gates and Ballmer said
that you dont have to know, so everything is fine, isn't it?

Now, imagine an internet where all users know what they're doing...

bye,
MH