Re: [opensuse] 'Goes along with those mad at Novell/SUSE and leave.
  • From: J Sloan <joe@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 20:55:48 -0800

Randall R Schulz wrote:
> On Sunday 24 December 2006 19:46, J Sloan wrote:
>> Randall R Schulz wrote:
>>> Can you define what you mean when you say:
>>>
>>> - "enough of a critical mass"
>>> - "to matter"
>>> - "leverage control"
>>> - "onramps to the information highway"
>>> - "game over"
>>> - "meaningful access"
>>> - "most internet content"
>>> - "islands"
>>> - "hopeless, irrelevant rebellion"
>>> - "microsoft world"
>> Sorry, but if you're going to play dumb, it would be far too tedious
>> and time consuming to try and bring you up to speed. Suffice it to
>> say there is apparently a huge gap between our positions. Go back to
>> sleep...
>
> Then I take it you cannot neither explicate nor defend your position,
> whatever it may be, using concrete, unambiguous and non-metaphorical
> language.
>

> I accept your concession.

No need. Perhaps I was too hasty to dismiss your questions - Each of the
points you reference above can be easily grasped with just a bit of thought,
but I hesitate to put a lot of work into explaining all these points if you're
really determined not to understand.

The bottom line is that you apparently see no danger to linux, but I do - as
for the details, they will have to await another post, when I have some time
to laboriously explain each of the common terms used above.

Joe