Re: [opensuse] Goodbye to suse
  • From: jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 23:39:57 -0500
On Sun December 24 2006 11:52 am, Patrick Shanahan scratched these words
onto a coconut shell, hoping for an answer:
> * Bruce Marshall <bmarsh@xxxxxxxxxx> [12-24-06 11:07]:
> > Yup... I ordered on the 12th too and have received nothing from
> > DigitalRiver, email or otherwise other than an order acknowledge.
> >
> > In the time since the order, I have switched to Kubuntu and I doubt
> > I will even use the package if/when it arrives. But long live
> > Novell.... <not>
>
> If you feel that way, and apparently you do considering you have
> switched distros, LEAVE. Do not hang around here just to bash
> openSUSE, that is the definition of a troll and the function that you
> are filling!
Dammit, I guess Chris' "Troll Remover" (TM) left w/ him ... Wonder if we
can re-engineer it for Henne . It might make a nice 12th night gift
GD&R ( very very fast )

Ooh, Santa's here.. time to play!