[opensuse] KsCD stopping.
  • From: James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 14:29:42 -0500
I've installed SUSE 10.2 on a couple of computers, one 64 bit, the other
32. One thing I've noticed is that when a CD is played, KsCD will
start, play a couple of songs and then suddenly stop part way through
one song. Then, after resuming playing, it will work perfectly,
including repeating the same CD, until a new CD is inserted, which will
then also fail. This problem occurs on both computers. One a 64 bit
desktop and the other a 32 bit ThinkPad. I've never seen this behaviour
before.

Any ideas

tnx jk