Re: [opensuse] Goodbye to suse
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 16:18:44 +1100
Tom Patton wrote:
On Sun, 2006-12-24 at 14:36 +1100, Basil Chupin wrote:
John wrote:
Mplayer, BTW, is not included on the downloadable CDs or the DVD for 10.2 because of disc space as I understand it but should be on the boxed 10.2 (people can correct me about this),

Well, gee, Basil...if they ever deliver 10.2 here in the states, I'd be
happy to advise on that!

But...

http://shop.novell.com/servlet/ControllerServlet?Action=DisplayPage&Env=BASE&Locale=en_US&SiteID=novell&id=ProductDetailsPage&productID=61098000

You mean that you still cannot get it even after ordering it from Novell?

As for relying on Packman et al to complete the picture on multimedia
apps...that's been going on for as long as I can remember. No big deal,
just a hastle.

Yes, been like this for a while now. A pain but thankfully can be overcome.

Merry Christmas to all!

And a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year!

Cheers.