Re: [opensuse] Book Recommendation?
  • From: "Dennis J. Tuchler" <dennis.tuchler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 16:30:24 -0600
John Andersen wrote:
On Friday 22 December 2006 11:58, Dennis J. Tuchler wrote:
I am moderately experienced in SuSE Linux and expect to upgrade to 10.2.
I would appreciate a recommendation of a good text with information
about, among other things, setting up things using YAST. The menus on
YAST are not fully helpful in many respects.

Dare I suggest the manual that comes with the boxed set? Its also available in pdf form on line.

Thanks for answering my note. The manual in previous versions of SuSE has little information about setting up wireless, whether for wifi or for a local wireless router. That's the kind of information I will need.

--
Best regards,

Dennis J. Tuchler
7330 Kingsbury Boulevard