[opensuse] mssttcorefonts and repositories
  • From: Jay Smith <susehelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 07:36:36 -0800

SO ya, I am an ubuntu refugee and got pretty comfortable with it's apt-get setup.
ALmost everything I needed was there. I am trying to get mssttcorefonts but can't
seem to find a YaST repository for it. Does anyone know how to get msttcorefonts
installed on OpenSuSE 10.2? Also, does anyone know of any really get repositories
where you can get a lot of good software from? The one's listed on the site
appear to be repetitive. Of course, the more stable/tested and trustwortyh the
repository, the better. THanks for all of your help and support of OpenSuSE