Re: [opensuse] Thunderbird (apologies for all the Q?)
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 15:14:30 +0100

>>> Reply on 22-12-2006 16:05:07 <<<

> Installed Thunderbird using "install software" in kde
> but cannot find an icon for it.
>
> locate doesn't seem to work, neither does updatedb

Frank,

quiet some vague information.. but I try my luck.

First the easy thing, why locate and updatedb is not working:
They basically don't get installed by a default installation. One will
have to install the package
find_utils
for this to work.

about Thunderbird: The icon should be visible, make sure that the
installation of Thunderbird was successful.

Dominique