Re: [opensuse] Install WordPerfect 8 fails
  • From: "A. den Oudsten" <AdenOudsten@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 11:47:15 +0100
Dominique Leuenberger wrote:

Reply on 22-12-2006 12:25:20 <<<

I'm still running WordPerfect, that wonderfull wordprocessor.
I have upgraded to 10.2 and so I had to reinstall shlibs5 and WordPerfect again.
Following the instructions I went, as su, to the directory of the CD
and entered ./install.wp
The return was
bash: ./install.wp: /bin/sh: bad interpreter: Access denied

What can I do?

Thanks in advance,
Andre den Oudsten

Andre,

some small thoughts. As the script is started from a CD, it MIGHT be
mounted with noexec. thus a 'Access denied'.
Try to start it with
sh ./install.wp
or maybe even
bash ./install.wp

This might give some more results for you.

Dominique

Thank you, but both failed.

Andre