Re: [opensuse] GoogleEarth on 10.2?
  • From: Mathias Homann <admin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 07:46:07 +0100
Am Freitag, 22. Dezember 2006 07:37 schrieb John Andersen:
> On Thursday 21 December 2006 21:28, Mathias Homann wrote:
> > So its either 64bit or radeon (i blame the latter).
>
> Probably right. Although It did work on 10.1 it was far slower
> than the windows version.
>
> Did you send this strace to google?

there is an address at google to get actual help with the linux
version???????????

I posted it on the community forum, in a thread about problems with graphics
cards on linux... then some wiseguy actually suggested that i should disable
direct rendering, because "most 64bit cpus have enough horsepower to power
googleearth without hardware acceleration"... that was the point where i
thought "Ah, the blind are discussing colors" and turned my back on that
forum...

anyways, whats the adress to send that strace?

bye,
MH

--
Die unaufgeforderte Zusendung einer Werbemail an Privatleute verstößt gegen §1
UWG und 823 I BGB (Beschluß des LG Berlin vom 2.8.1998 Az: 16 O 201/98). Jede

gpg key fingerprint: 5F64 4C92 9B77 DE37 D184 C5F9 B013 44E7 27BD 763C