Re: [opensuse] unable to access website after 10.2 install (bug 229848)
  • From: "Mark Goldstein" <goldstein.mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 09:32:56 +0200
On 12/21/06, John Andersen <jsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wednesday 20 December 2006 22:09, Mark Goldstein wrote:

> Well, of course there was my provider ...

Since your results differ from most with the same kernel, have you tested to
see if you are behind a transparent proxy at your provider?

No I did not. Is there any tool that can assist in that? Of course I
can use tracerout, but how would I know whether any of intermediate
hosts was proxy?

--
Mark Goldstein