[opensuse] Can spam be defeated?
  • From: "Steven T. Hatton" <hattons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 15:32:47 -0500
It just keeps getting worse. I really don't want to change my email address,
but it's all over the Internet, and the spammers are killing my inbox. I
don't want to spend a lot of time on this issue, I just want to be able to
block these idiots. I'm running a postfix mail server. Is there an easy was
to thwart spam? I use the filters built into KMail, but they seem almost
worthless.
--
"Whoever controls the histories of nations
controls those nations and their peoples."