Re: [opensuse] passwords
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 16:45:06 +0100
Doug McGarrett a écrit :
To all the folks who write code for Linux:

I live in a house by myself. Nobody else ever uses my computer. I really hate it when some program tells me I need an 8-character password. I would be just as happy to bypass the password stuff altogether, but I have a simple password that I want to use on everything. It has 5 characters, and I can remember it. Please keep people like me in mind. Thank you.

--doug

the passwd problem is quite irritating. I have a full folder (paper) with passwd. some Internet sites don't accept pass longuer than 5 chars, others insists to have 8+ and numbers as well as chars...

and anyway as soon as a passwd is too complicated, one need to write it down to remember.

better have a silicon chip into the head

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://dodin.org/mediawiki/index.php/GPS_Lowrance_GO