Re: [opensuse] unable to access website after 10.2 install (bug 229848)
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 14:57:33 +0100

>>> Reply on 20-12-2006 15:55:04 <<<
> I am not sure what that means exactly, but it still doesn't work
here,
> even with a proxy. So at work it must have been because the server
is
> still running 9.3.

Joe,

if I understood you right, you installed squid on a 10.2 box? Then I'm
not surprised that it's not working, as it does not matter with what
program you try to reach the site (you can even try simple telnet on
port 80).

I assume that the tcp stack was slightly modified in kernel 2.6.17
versions... that's why this problem comes up...

ANYBODY knows something about that server? What is it running? What OS?
What Kernel? What apache? Special modules and FW?

Dominique