Re: [opensuse] unable to access website after 10.2 install
  • From: Verner Kjærsgaard <vk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 10:42:07 +0100
Onsdag 20 december 2006 10:17 skrev Mark Hounschell:
> Chip Cooper wrote:
> > This has me scratching my head. After a clean install of 10.2, I am now
> > unable to access my work website (www.marymount.edu). All other websites
> > load up just fine. At first, I thought it was a problem with this
> > specific website, but
> > if I dual boot to windows, the site comes up just fine,
>
> I can't even access the site from here with XP and IE???
>
> Mark

Well, I don't even think it's a client problem...I actually think it's a
subtle server problem at marymount...

I can't even see the site using IE from our place.

We're NOT proxying or anything...just going through our normal router, a cheap
Linksys.

Now, what if the server side has a subtle bug that only manifests itself in
certain, very specific situations?? If one reads through all of this thread,
what conclusively excludes this possibility?