[opensuse] Hibernate on Lid-close - OpenSuSE 10.2
  • From: Jay C Vollmer <jvollmer@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 22:38:13 -0600
Hi everybody.

Yesterday I installed OpenSuSE 10.2 on my ThinkPad T41 and am so far
delighted by the improvements over 10.1.

Anyway, can someone tell me what has happened to the switch in power
management configuration which allows automatic hibernation on lid-close
events?

I can't seem to find where it's located, but I may simply be having one of
my spells and can't see what's in front of me.

If someone would be kind enough to tell me where the control for lid-close
events is located.

Another thing: What happened to qemu? Has it been removed from 10.2?

aTdHvAaNnKcSe

--
JAY VOLLMER JVOLLMER@xxxxxxxx
TEXT REFS DOUBLEPLUSUNGOOD SELFTHINK