Re: [opensuse] unable to access website after 10.2 install
  • From: Martin Mielke <m_mlk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 15:32:04 -0800 (PST)
Hi people,

I just came back home from work and... cannot load that page!

Anyway, has anybody figured out *what* makes that particular website not to be accessable from SuSE 10.2 ?

BTW - I saw lines like these on my squid (which my other PCs at home use to access inet):

---
1166565117.647 0 192.168.0.204 TCP_DENIED/403 1398 GET http://www.marymount.edu/ - NONE/- text/html
1166565117.895 4 192.168.0.204 TCP_DENIED/403 1420 GET http://www.marymount.edu/favicon.ico - NONE/- text/html
---

Maybe this brings some light... huh! ...

Regards,
Martin