Re: [opensuse] unable to access website after 10.2 install [CLUE!]
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 15:28:10 -0800
On Tuesday 19 December 2006 15:16, John Andersen wrote:
> On Tuesday 19 December 2006 14:08, Randall R Schulz wrote:
> > If you don't need a 64-bit architecture, you definitely should not
> > use one. I don't need one.
>
> so why did you buy one?

It's the best-performing, currently available Intel dual-core processor.
I am developing a CPU-intensive application which specifically benefits
from multi-core and / or multi-processor systems.

> And now that you've discovered, (but not yet admitted) that you
> installed the wrong kernel, why not do it over and prove or disprove
> your elaborate theory?

Why on earth must you be so rude?

And how, exactly, is the kernel that's running my system just
fine, "wrong?"

RRS