[opensuse] OpenOffice "crashes" on exit from slideshow
  • From: Simon Roberts <thorpflyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 15:02:41 -0800 (PST)
Hi all,

I have SuSE 10.2 installed, and have just noticed that if I present a slideshow in OpenOffice (the version bundled with 10.2) the thing "crashes" when you exit a slideshow. It's curious, it doesn't seem to die per se, nor do any damage, but it insists that it crashed and must recover the file. Maybe it really did crash, but the file didn't really need recovery, since no changed had been made. It doesn't (so far at least) seem to damage anything, but it's a bit odd, and slightly worrying. Does anyone else see this, or am I just "special" :)

Cheers,
Simon

"You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions." — Naguib Mahfouz