[opensuse] Beagle and SUSE 10.2
  • From: "Torkild U. Resheim" <torkildr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 23:10:24 +0100
Any chance beagled will _ever_ finish what it's doing and leave me in control
of my computer? It's been using all of my CPU for two days and still going.
It can't take that long to index a 60G disk.

Since Zen have a similar behavior I start to wonder if the Mono developers are
plotting to take over the world's CPU power and use it to impose .net on us
all. I guess this is what the Novell/Microsoft deal was all about ;-)
--
Med vennlig hilsen / Kind regards
Torkild Ulvøy Resheim