Re: [opensuse] How to check the MD5 checksum in Windows
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 07:24:09 -0800
Stelian,

On Tuesday 19 December 2006 04:43, Stelian Iancu wrote:

> > here is something i put on every windows computer i work with, i
> > cant live without it!
> >
> > http://unxutils.sourceforge.net/
>
> Wow! Thanks! I didn't know about this project! You just made my day!
> :-)

Should that prove insufficient, the next step is the outstanding but
much larger Cygwin project. It provides a comprehensive set of Gnu
tools and a full POSIX programming environment under Windows. It's
always one of the very first things I install on a new Windows
installations (or one that is new to me and that I must use for real
work of any sort).

<http://cygwin.com/>

There's even an XFree86 server for Cygwin:

<http://xfree86.cygwin.com/>

> S.

Randall Schulz