Re: [opensuse] VLC, succes, let it be known...
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 15:40:46 +0100
Verner Kjærsgaard a écrit :
Hi list,

- please foregive me for this post as it is not a question!

- the last defence of lots of my friends just came down this morning - as I was made aware of VLC for SuSE. It's a FINE media player that imidiately turns SuSE10.2 into an excellent DVD/film player. - so, this mid day yet one more friend of mine, a hitherto ordinary wdooze user, was turned into a SuSE10.2 addict. SuSE10.2 and VLC did it.

- check www.opensuse.org, type vlc in the wiki search and off you go.

- I made this post as I thought that this application is a real killer app., one that everyone should be aware of.

it has many advantages. www.free.fr, a very well known French FAI works on it (GPL) and use it to enable video from the net to tv computer or TV

http://adsl.free.fr/tv/multiposte/

jdd

--