[opensuse] VLC, succes, let it be known...
  • From: Verner Kjærsgaard <vk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 15:33:31 +0100
Hi list,

- please foregive me for this post as it is not a question!

- the last defence of lots of my friends just came down this morning - as I
was made aware of VLC for SuSE. It's a FINE media player that imidiately
turns SuSE10.2 into an excellent DVD/film player.
- so, this mid day yet one more friend of mine, a hitherto ordinary wdooze
user, was turned into a SuSE10.2 addict. SuSE10.2 and VLC did it.

- check www.opensuse.org, type vlc in the wiki search and off you go.

- I made this post as I thought that this application is a real killer app.,
one that everyone should be aware of.