Re: [opensuse] Suse 10.2 USB very slow
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 00:44:37 +1100
Phil Savoie wrote:
Hi All,

Was wondering if anyone could give me any tips why on my Compaq R3000 laptop (AMD 64) it appears that suse only treats my usb ports as 1.1 and not 2.0. My transfer rate from laptop to external drive is only 5.9MB/s.

Relavent log messages below but I couldn't see anything:

[pruned]

Thanks for any help received,

Phil

After inserting the device - eg, the flash disk, My Computer>select the device>Properties>Mounting and deselect Synchronous.

Cheers.