Re: [opensuse] unable to access website after 10.2 install
  • From: Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 09:47:15 -0500
On 2006/12/18 09:22 (GMT-0500) Chip Cooper apparently typed:

> Well, I've tried konqueror, firefox, mozilla, and opera. None work.
> Can't get a ping from the terminal. Don't think it is a browser issue.
> It is interesting Andreas was unable to load the site using Fedora core
> 6. So maybe a kernel issue/parameter/bug? No idea what is going on. I'm
> open to ideas!

As many failures as seen in this thread, it has to be something about
the site configuration, likely IPV6. What was that URL again?
--
"Let your conversation be always full of grace." Colossians 4:6 NIV

Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409