Re: [opensuse] unable to access website after 10.2 install
  • From: Chip Cooper <cooper41@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 09:22:24 -0500

Maybe a web browser issue? Which browsers are working and which are
not working?
Well, I've tried konqueror, firefox, mozilla, and opera. None work. Can't get a ping from the terminal. Don't think it is a browser issue. It is interesting Andreas was unable to load the site using Fedora core 6. So maybe a kernel issue/parameter/bug? No idea what is going on. I'm open to ideas!