Re: [opensuse] unable to access website after 10.2 install
  • From: "Joe Morris (NTM)" <Joe_Morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 17:39:16 +0800
Chip Cooper wrote:
> This has me scratching my head. After a clean install of 10.2, I am
> now unable to access my work website (www.marymount.edu). All other
> websites load up just fine.
That IS a strange problem. I also could not connect. I even tried
konqueror with several user agent strings. According to Netcraft they
are running apache 1.3.33 on Unix, not sure what is causing this one.
Wireshark (ethereal) didn't help me much either. That does seem to be
the only site so far that hasn't worked. Weird.

--
Joe Morris
Registered Linux user 231871