Re: [opensuse] How to check the MD5 checksum in Windows
  • From: Darryl Gregorash <raven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 15:18:23 -0600
On 2006-12-17 11:19, Randall R Schulz wrote:
> Anyway, if that's your concern just use re-writeable media to burn the
> CD or DVD. But since optical media is pretty cheap and the likelihood
> of a problem is pretty low, why bother?
Check out the prices at bestbuy.ca -- there is a fee collected by a
consortium run by the recording industry that pretty much doubles the
price of blank media in Canada. We are led to believe (like the Queen of
Hearts, I am capable of believing impossible things ;-) ) that the fee
goes to the artists who actually created the music.