[opensuse] bugzilla unavailability rant
  • From: Jon Nelson <jnelson-suse@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 14:36:53 -0600 (CST)

Just a small rant:

6 of the last 7 times I have tried to access bugzilla.novell.com it has
been inoperative. This, for me, has been an ongoing problem since before
10.2 was released. I try to do my part and file bugs so that they can
get fixed and improve the quality of the SUSE and OpenSUSE products, but
I cannot do this if bugzilla is down more often than not.

Please, Novell, try to keep your bug tracking system up, it should be
more than a little embarrasing that one of the largest tech companies in
the world has a bug tracking system which is unavailable as often as
this one appears to be.

--
Carpe diem - Seize the day.
Carp in denim - There's a fish in my pants!

Jon Nelson <jnelson-suse@xxxxxxxxxxx>