Re: [opensuse] 10.2 boot problem: need "noresume" in grub after changing partiti
  • From: "Elvis Chen" <chene77@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 06:27:43 +0000
hi Stan,

you are absolutely right. There was a swap partition on my PATA drive. On my new Suse 10.2 installation on the SATA drive, the swap partition is on /dev/sda2. So I should change it to that?

if possible, can you please point to the (online) documentation on the suspend/resume function in GRUB? I have tried several queries on google but are not getting useful information back.

tia,