Re: [opensuse] CLP
  • From: James Lockie <bjlockie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 19:42:56 -0500
James Tremblay wrote:
On Sat, 2006-12-16 at 18:21 -0500, James Lockie wrote:
I am looking at becoming a Certified Linux Professional.
Is OpenSUSE close enough to the Novel Entreprise SUSE?

Having taken the CLP course, I would say that you could use OpenSUSE as
a distribution in concert with training materials to achieve the test
objectives. The official course materials contain the SLES distribution.
James

The official course materials probably contain the 60 day trial of SLES.

Is the a document explaining the differences between OpenSUSE and SLES?

I am hesitant to install something that will expire. :-)