Re: [opensuse] postage stamps
  • From: "Michael S. Dunsavage" <mikesd@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 15:59:33 -0500
On Sat, 2006-12-16 at 13:22 -0700, John Meyer wrote:
> Michael S. Dunsavage wrote:
> > On Sat, 2006-12-16 at 12:18 -0700, John Meyer wrote:
> >> Don't know. Have you checked over at wine yet?
> >>>

> > Stamps.com doesn't install correctly due to IE not installing correctly
> > via wine
> >

> Even with IE for linux? Sorry, I'm just interested with what this
> version of ie will and will not do.

Well what I read was that IE asks to be default and you say yes, but it
never really goes default. So Stamps.com then can't install correctly.
Actually the install hangs. The program shows up in the menu and what
not, but it won't work because it never installed right.

http://appdb.winehq.org/appview.php?iVersionId=4264&iTestingId=1646

I spent some time searching all over Google for this and nothing. Even a
few program that worked w/ linux from Amazon, but the companies have
since went bye bye.