Re: [opensuse] 10.2 system clock too fast and NTP
  • From: jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 12:23:38 -0500
On Sat December 16 2006 10:21 am, ByteEnable scratched these words onto
a coconut shell, hoping for an answer:
<Snip>
> Bottom line is that something in OpenSUSE 10.2 is messed up! Too
> many people complaining about the same issue.
>
> Again, I've only had this issue with OpenSUSE 10.2, other Linux
> distro's have worked flawlessly.

Gee, two out of , how many 10k, more? , people have this problem.... ?
Suse 10.2 must be really messed up. <sigh>

I suspect the guys are right and there is simply something about your
setup that doesn't work as expected. If other distros work perfectly..
well go there , wait for a Suse 10.2 update , or whatever.. it wont
help your problem to get this group mad at you, or discount what you
say, now will it?