Re: [Fwd: Re: [opensuse] test]
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 00:53:41 +0100 (CET)

The Friday 2006-12-15 at 18:26 -0500, Kenneth Schneider wrote:

> Am I the only one on the list getting these auto replies from this twit?

No.

That's why I have been trying to contact the list owner for two days at
least so that he is unsusbscribed, but it seems he (the owner) must be on
holidays.

He (the twit) is a chap that has set an autoresponder telling every body
that because of spam he has changed address to so and so... amongst those
bodies he is telling the spammers as well what his new address is. Clever.

- --
Cheers,
Carlos E. R.