Re: [opensuse] test
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 20:43:56 -0600
On Thursday 14 December 2006 16:33, Kenneth Schneider wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-12-14 at 09:02 -0900, John Andersen wrote:
> > On Thursday 14 December 2006 06:01, Kenneth Schneider wrote:
> > > It also would not hurt you to look at
> > > http://en.opensuse.org/Opensuse_mailing_list_netiquette
> > >
> > > for some other tips on using the list.
> >
> > But bear in mind that those netiquette rules were mostly
> > written by this very same Ken, who tries to pass them off
> > as somehow authoritative.
>
> NO. I added the bottom two. If you don't like them change them. They are
> guide lines not rules.

Done.
The http://en.opensuse.org/Opensuse_mailing_list_netiquette is written for
any list. The reference on technical problems and configuration is applicable
to some of them, so I changed reference to those that are posted on
http://en.opensuse.org/Communicate page; different for each list.

--
Regards, Rajko.
http://en.opensuse.org/MiniSUSE