RE: [opensuse] 9.3 pro dvd iso
  • From: "James D. Parra" <Jamesp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 13:27:37 -0800

On Wednesday 13 December 2006 16:52, James D. Parra wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've been poking around for a mirror that has the Suse 9.3 pro dvd iso,
but
> I can't locate it. The eval dvd is online as well the cd's, but not the
dvd
> iso. Anyone know of a mirror?
>

> Many thanks in advance,
>

> James

http://isohunt.com/torrents.php?ihq=suse+9.3&ext=&op=and

http://www.softpedia.com/get/UNIX/Distributions/SUSE-Linux.shtml

remember...... google is your best friend.

why in the world would you want outdated software though?

~~~

Thank you Steve. One of the guys in the shop lost the DVD and I need to
install subversion and components. The DVD has more tools and app's than the
CD's

Thanks again,

~James