[opensuse] Looking for a HowTo re Yast2 settings
  • From: "Dennis J. Tuchler" <dennis.tuchler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 15:17:56 -0600
This is a request for information re: SuSE 10.n

I need to find how to set up Yast for WiFi and for a particular router. The router's information includes some parameters that don't seem to go anywhere on the proper Yast page. The chip is supported by SuSE 10.0 so I expect it will be supported by 10.2.

I would also like to find a good book on SuSE 10.n There are a couple out there. I am moderately competent with respect to SuSE.

--
Best regards,

Dennis J. Tuchler
University City, Missouri 63130