Re: Vedr. Re: [opensuse] New ATI fglrx driver version - supports 10.2
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 09:36:28 -0500
* Torvald Bringsvor <bringsvor@xxxxxxxxx> [01-01-70 12:34]:

From: newsletters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OSTG DAILY EDITION * NEWSLETTER12/13/2154211&from=rss
December 14, 2006
Mark Brunelli writes "Oracle has formed a new business unit dedicated
NEWSFORGE DAILY

ATI 8.32.5 Linux Driver
http://newsvac.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=06/12/13/2023246&from=rss

Michael Larabel writes "With the release of X11R72, the new ATI fglrx
drivers now support X.Org 7.2. But what else is new with these display
drivers? At Phoronix, we have once again examined these latest Linux
drivers, and with today's public release we have all of the details to
share."

OpenSUSE Linux http://en.opensuse.org/