[opensuse] Railink rt2500 10.2
  • From: michael norman <michaeltnorman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 15:06:19 +0000
Hi all

I have the Belkin Railink pci wireless card, which I use for my other pc on my
LAN. It worked out of the box with 10,0 and could be configured in 10.1 by
downloading and configuring the driver.

On 10.2 although there appears to be support for it, I can configure it but
not get a net connection. Googling suggests there is a bug (149141) which
doesn't seem to be fixed.

Has anybody on this list got this card to work ?

I have 10.0 on my other box but I'd really like to move that to 10.2, which
which I must say I'm impressed.

TIA

Mike