[opensuse] problem with usb-mouse
  • From: "javier rojas" <javier.rojasr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 10:28:35 -0400
Hello,

i'm having a really big problem when installing SLES9 on a ibm
thinkcentre 8215 (only for testing purposes)

the problem is that it recognizes my usb mouse during the first
installation steps, but after it reboots and i have to define the root
password it just simply stops recognizing it.

i have tryied with yast, and it appears the same mouse it had at first
(intellimouse usb) but it just dont work..

i know that sles is supposed to have support, but i just asked to them
and i still dont get an answer, so i hope anyone here could give me a
hand..

why does sles9 recognizes it at first, and then doesn't?...what can i do?

--
Ciao, Javier
linux counter #393724