Re: [opensuse] Dear Novell...
  • From: John Andersen <jsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 23:21:10 -0900
On Wednesday 13 December 2006 23:06, jdd wrote:
> John Andersen a écrit :
> > If you live in Alaska or Hawaii that is the ONLY choice you are
> > offered.
> > Yet Priority Mail through the Post office would be around $5.
>
> and last how many time?
>
> "priority" have not the same meaning for any office :-(
>
> jdd

Can't speak for France, but Priority Mail here in the states
is damned reliable, 3 to 5 days service to anywhere in the
US.

You can go to Click N Ship (usps.gov) key an address, the
weight, and it will print a properly bar coded label for you
and even schedule a pickup, or hand it to the postman.

Since the US Post Office stopped getting Government Funding
they have really cleaned up their act. I get more damaged
packages from FedEx and DHL than from USPS.

--
John Andersen