Re: [opensuse] Dear Novell...
  • From: John Andersen <jsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 21:45:34 -0900
On Wednesday 13 December 2006 02:10, steve reilly wrote:
> On Wednesday 13 December 2006 02:12, John Andersen wrote:
> > Instead I have to pay 36 bucks shipping for Next Day Delivery
> > ON A PRODUCT YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE READY TO SHIP!!!
>
> there are 2 shipping options on the novell site....... ground $5, and air
> $10
>
> how is anyone coming up with $36 for regular shipping costs? are you
> including tax, and fees to ship out of the us? is that why its so high?

Steve:

Why the hell would you assume I either can't read, or made it up?

The total cost was $95.95.

If you live in Alaska or Hawaii that is the ONLY choice you are
offered.
Yet Priority Mail through the Post office would be around $5.

------- here is the pasted in info from my Receipt Email -------

Dear John Andersen :

Thank you for ordering from Novell on December 13, 2006.
This email is a summary of your order. Please use this as your
proof of purchase.

Please do not reply to this email. If you have a question regarding
your order, please go to http://shop.novell.com/question

If the product you have ordered is Built to Order you will get an
email notification when your order is dispatched.

Your Credit Card will not be billed until your order is shipped.

If you paid by credit card, please look for DR*ShopNovell
on your credit card billing statement.

YOUR ORDER AND BILLING INFORMATION
Customer Number: 14739401309
Order Number: 4754219500